Thursday, March 26, 2020

isolation caroline hodges

caroline hodges

Isolation 
      When I think of isolation, I think of being alone and scared. This is how most people feel in the world today, due to coronavirus. I am a pretty friendly person, and I have a big family, so I haven’t had a real taste of isolation. The picture that comes into my brain when I think of isolation is someone all alone, curled up in a corner in an empty room. The world is going through mild isolation right now because of this dangerous disease. Many have lost loved ones, and are in fear of dying themselves. Isolation is basically being alone, with no one to be with but yourself. To a degree, families around the world are experiencing being cooped up in their houses under quarantine. Some, however, are in isolation in the hospital because they have the virus. This quarantine has not affected me as seriously as my friends… Usually I am able to go outside, fish, workout, and do whatever. I think that this whole virus outbreak is crazy, and all the big events getting cancelled really makes me realize how freaky this thing is…

No comments:

Post a Comment

isolation

Isolation has been very boring. You are trapped in your house, not allowed to leave. You have limited things to do. Everywhere is closed and...