Thursday, August 22, 2019

Mask Photo- Wynn Waldrop


Image by: Wynn Waldrop

The composition of this photograph really caught my eye. The negative space in the top left corner is where I look first, then my eyes circle around to the mask of the model standing up, and finally to the mask of the model sitting down. I love the slight contrast between the white in the masks, and the darkness of the image. The mood of this photo feels dystopian and mysterious, and from my interpretation, resembles teenage angst. If I could alter one thing about this photo, I would brighten the masks which highlight the eyes and mouth of the models, a little change like this may send a stronger message to the viewer.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, i really like how you used dystopian and mysterious to describe its feeling and representation.

    ReplyDelete

isolation

Isolation has been very boring. You are trapped in your house, not allowed to leave. You have limited things to do. Everywhere is closed and...